PC Advisor Offer does not work!

lgbb 19:19 02 Nov 03

Nov 2003 (issue 99) page 177 details 50% discount offer on SecureClean, but the web link given does not work and therefore the offer is worthless. I wanted to take advantage of the offer. Can anyone at PC Advisor help? Thanks

spuds 22:12 02 Nov 03

Just checked the SecureClean offer in PCA issue 100 [Dec 2003].As you say, promo website faulty click here

Try click here for free trial offer.

Forum Editor 00:12 03 Nov 03

someone about this. Sorry for the inconvenience, but the fault's not at our end I'm afraid.

lgbb 10:31 03 Nov 03

Thanks for checking it out. I'm down to 2 days left of the 15 day trial, so hopefully it will be sorted out in time for me to take up the offer. Any idea when a response/resolution will be obtained? Regards.

lgbb 10:31 03 Nov 03

Thanks for checking it out. I'm down to 2 days left of the 15 day trial, so hopefully it will be sorted out in time for me to take up the offer. Any idea when a response/resolution will be obtained? Regards.

RickyC :-) 11:48 03 Nov 03

Thanks lgbb

I have contacted WhiteCanyon to inform them that our readers are having trouble with their site.

The offer page on the WhiteCanyon site has been up and running for over a month, but it appears that the problem came to light over the weekend.

I will post back to this thread when I've had a response from WhiteCanyon.

Thanks for your patience.

Richard Clooke
CD Editor

spuds 19:58 03 Nov 03

I have just checked both of the links, that I offered yesterday, and I am now getting 'This page cannot be displayed'message. Both links worked okay yesterday.Doe's Whitecanyon want the business!.

lgbb 20:30 03 Nov 03

CD Editor

The web site opened normally tonight and I was able to purchase at the special offer price. Thanks for the action you have taken, much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…