PC Advisor magazine subscription

Catsailor 00:03 20 Mar 06

The subscription department recently charged me £58.96 for two issues of the DVD edition of the PC Advisor magazine. Have you had similar problems, and how did you tackle them ?

Forum Editor 00:09 20 Mar 06
  Catsailor 11:54 20 Mar 06

Thank you for your reply. I have just sent an email to the customer services manager. Does the subscription department usually correct its mistakes eventually, or does it just ignore them indefinitely ?

jimb72 12:53 20 Mar 06

Dear Catsailor,

It looks to me like an error when payment was taken because two issues of the magazine do not cost nearly £60. Have you tried to contact our subscription bureau on 01795 414 836? This will be something that they can rectify for you over the telephone and organise a refund. If you'd like me to look into it and get back to you then please email me on [email protected] with your full name and postal address plus and details that you have on the transaction, date, cost etc. Otherwise call the number above direct.

kind regards

Jim

Jim Birch
Subscriptions Manager

Catsailor 19:34 20 Mar 06

Dear jimb72,

I followed some of your instructions, and I forwarded you some email messages about my subscription. I am also grateful to you for our discussion by phone.

Kind regards,

Catsailor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…