Payment to Freeserve.

spuds 12:26 09 Mar 03

Just a query really. A friend as applied for transfer of his Freeserve Anytime account, to that of the recent Special Promo offer Broadband service.In the past Freeserve have taken payment via his credit card account. Freeserve have just emailed him, stating that future payments will be via WorldPay.His email seems to suggest that he will have two contracts, one with Freeserve as well as WorldPay.We were wondering if any other consumer as had this email, and what are their thoughts.

he he :-)™ 17:50 09 Mar 03

might be a hoax so people can steel ur money contact freeserve.

_Treb_ 18:32 09 Mar 03

I took up the Freeserve offer for Broadband but unfortunately I live too far from the exchange. I too had to pay through worldpay. Worldpay is their online banking agent and I had no problem getting my £95 back. Once freeserve told them to credit my account I received an e-mail from worldpay within 15 minutes and my Mastercard was credited 2 days later. One of the folks at Freeserve told me that my money would be paid in 5 working days and when that did not happen I phoned Freeserve Broadband to find out what had happened. It seemed I got a Numbskull the first time, the guy who actioned my refund was on the ball and told me that the transaction takes about half an hour as I earlier explained.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…