pay as you go broadband

mco 22:06 15 Jan 04

has anyone any experience of this?
click here
They're offering pay as you go broadband and I wondered if it was worth it.

Ranger 23:22 15 Jan 04

Yes, i'm using them at the moment, I haven't been with them long, just before Christmas, but so far, I haven't been disconnected at any time and the speeds for the 512 BB have been very good, it's obviously early days for me to say that they are the best thing since sliced bread, but so far I am very happy with them, remember there is only a 3 month tie in with them, so if you don't like them you can get out after this time, I would say give them a try.

mco 08:17 16 Jan 04

thanks! It's not for me (I'm tied in with BT) but it's for the guy upstairs who can't bear the thought of 30 pounds a month for twelve months !

Dipso 00:05 17 Jan 04

Been with Metronet now for 6 months. Very happy with the service and even happier with the price!

My bills work out on average £14 a month. Much better than the £25 I was paying my previous provider!

I would have gone with them first but didn't understand that I could buy my own hardware DOH!

Connection is £59 plus VAT but most providers charge for connection or ask for a fee if you cancel in first 12 months.

Payment for service is in arrears which is to your advantage.

Get your friend to read this click here many happy customers and customer service staff that know what they're talking about!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…