Pat on the back for Nildram

Al94 17:14 23 Mar 04

I posted here recently about a problem I was having with my broadband connection, major outages in the evenings. Thankd to the persistance of the very helpful support guys at Nildram who kept BT at the problem until it was resolved (at times I thought it couldn't be fixed) I now have broadband again 24/7 just as it should be with no trace of any outages at all.

I cannot speak highly enough of the service and support from Nildram who I have been with for a year. I would recommend them to anyone. They are not the cheapest but are competitively priced and the level of support says it all. Also praise for Netgear who after BT suggested a faulty modem modem/router dispatched a replacement immediately by courier and gave me 20 days to return the old one. As it turned out the modem wasn't faulty (sorry Netgear but I was being advised by BT).

Finally thanks to the lady engineer from BT who finally sorted the issue after about two days work. This followed on from three male engineers who whilst helpful, didn't get to the bottom of the problem. Feminine persistance does have it's advantages!

I have been with Nildram since Oct last and when BT decided to terminate my line in error Nildram pulled out all the stops, even to the point of crediting me with a months connection despite the not being at fault at all!

Special thanks (from me) to Nicole Franchilli - an excellent ambassador for any company.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…