Partition Magic going cheap anywhere???

ade.h 22:28 22 Nov 05

Would anyone happen to know where I can get a legitimate full copy of the above for a reasonable price?

The version isn't critical as long as it handles NTFS.

I've seen plenty of websites that claim to offer PM as a free download, but they either look suspect or smack of a trial version masquerading as the full version.

The official PM website suggests that the trial version has limited functionality, but doesn't go into much detail beyond that.

Has it ever appeared on the PCA cover discs?

Diodorus Siculus 00:46 23 Nov 05

I have an unwanted version 7. If you want it, email me and I will stick it in the post. All I want in return is that you either buy a few copies of the Big Issue or send a donation for whatever you think it is worth to a charity of your choice.

Diodorus Siculus 07:24 23 Nov 05

Actually, it turns out to be version 8 - just found the box.

ade.h 14:11 23 Nov 05

That's a really kind offer! Thank you very much indeed. I will e-mail you later today. The charitable donation is a nice thought; I'll do that.

Maturin 14:13 23 Nov 05

I found a legit copy on eBay for a tenner!!

Maturin

ade.h 16:36 23 Nov 05

Thanks for that, but you know what they say - if it looks too good to be true....

And frankly, I'd much rather see my money go to charity and Diodorus Siculus's copy go to a good home. I steer well clear of eBay.

ade.h 18:05 23 Nov 05

Hi. I've sent you an email as promised. Let me know if you don't receive it. Thanks.

g0nvs 20:43 23 Nov 05

Nice gesture.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…