Parcelnet

bapiow 08:27 09 Oct 07

I have been using Amazon to buy all sorts of things over the years, but since they changed to Parcelnet for there preferred delivery service things have gone down hill.
Some items have taken 3 weeks to arrive, and when the are delivered the parcels are left on the door step, they never knock, in my case ring the bell.
I had to return one item as it was ruined by the rain.
Is it just me, I have complained to Amazon, but to no avail. I will in future shop elsewhere.

spuds 13:01 09 Oct 07

Did you get a response at all from Amazon, regarding your complaint?.

bapiow 13:10 09 Oct 07

Yes.
Only the standard response, no explanation as to why deliveries are taking so long.
It was a waste of time emailing them.

€dstowe 15:58 09 Oct 07

A neighbour found a scrappy piece of paper left by these delivery people in their letterbox stating that "parcel left in dust bin".

Problem was that neighbour was out at work all day and didn't see the note until the evening which was a bit too late as it was bin emptying day.

bapiow 08:37 10 Oct 07

Lot's of stories on the web about the terrible service given by Parcelnet.
Thought it was just my bad luck.
I will not be using Amazon again, unless they stop using this company.

extracopy 13:50 10 Oct 07

i must be one of the lucky ones. ordered a book from amazon on sunday night it arrived wednesday am by parcelnet

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…