ParcelForce Or Parcelfarce

bapiow 19:17 01 Jul 07

ParcelForce!! comments.

Parcel never tuned up when they said, waited all day phoned to complain. Said they tried to deliver and left a note, no note left. never left the house,6 days now still no parcel.

Tried track and trace Saturday, parcel still in hub, just checked today, Sunday track and trace not working.
Now given up, if my Drive doesn't come Monday I will have to phone and cancel order.
Will have to Buy hard drive local.

Stuartli 19:42 01 Jul 07

There are no new jokes...:-)

Never had any problem with ParcelForce, either delivering or the collection of parcels after going online to arrange the facility.

Stuartli 19:43 01 Jul 07

May have been affected by Friday's postal strike.

Totally-braindead 19:50 01 Jul 07

I did have a problem with a carrier once, it wasn't Parcelforce it was another company, I lived at the time at flat 1a 24 xxxxx Road and they left a note alright but they left it at 1a xxxx Road not flat 1a at number 24 xxxx Road. It could be something like that that has happened.
Just a suggestion you'll probably not find out what happened. I don't know if Parcelforce is effected by the strike as well but if it is thats another possability.

bapiow 09:37 02 Jul 07

Update
Phoned Parcelforce just, gave tracking No.
The were Unable to locate parcel, ( 7 working days now)
Phoned company I bought hard drive from, canceled the order. full refund.
Getting a hard drive local today, will have to pay a bit more for it.
For me I Will only buy from companies that don't use Parcelforce.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced