Panda Titanium Renewals

ami 13:59 27 Apr 05

I wonder, is it just me or are there others with a similar problem?
After being advised by email that my licence was due for renewal I followed Panda's instructions, went to the appropriate web site and paid my money. Panda obviously didn't get the message and kept telling me that my licence was due to expire and on 22 April duly cancelled my up-date and support licence, despite my account deatails on their own web site confirming my renewal and saying I could up-date until 21 April 2006.
Panda just ignored all my emails so I finally, and in desperation, went back to Ideal Inovations, Panda's 'trading partner' who refunded my money but without either explanation or apology. I fail to see how a company who can't handle such a simple matter as a licence renewal, and co-ordinate their own on-site information, can be trusted with the vital task of protecting our computers from the ever-growing virus menace

961 14:58 27 Apr 05

Try Avast freebie for home use

Does all I need and has not let me down

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:02 27 Apr 05

There is no need for a home user to pay for an AV...AVG, Avast, take your pick.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…