Panasonic S-27 DVD-RAM Player.

SEASHANTY 21:45 04 Feb 05

Argos have reduced the price of this player by £20 to £59-86. I use this to play the DVD-RAM discs I record on my Panasonic and JVC DVD recorders. Hopefully the lasers will last longer in the latter by using a RAM player to view the recordings. The S27 also supports MP3, WMA and JPEG amonst others.

FelixTCat 15:20 05 Feb 05

eBuyer have it for lesws than £50, including VAT and delivery

SEASHANTY 16:24 05 Feb 05

Thanks for the info. May purchase another one for upstairs. Gives excellent picture on DVD-RAM. Some websites states that this player will not play RAM discs recorded in the LP mode but they are wrong.

SEASHANTY 20:13 05 Feb 05

No - only the non caddy ram discs. Not that this is any hardship because of the many ram discs I have only three are the cartridge type. Probably get the
next ones from Blankdiscshop 'cos they are only half the price of the Panasonic discs.

SEASHANTY 10:44 06 Feb 05

I think you can remove them from the caddy if needed. Never tried - but you would have to do so anyway if you wanted to use them on the LG GSA PC writers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…