Panasonic DMR-ES10 DVD recorder

Arnie 11:42 25 Jan 06

Just thought I would mention. Tesco have just dropped the in store price to £109.97

I use this model and have found it well built and good value even at the £129.50 I paid.

Totally-braindead 11:57 25 Jan 06

It might be dropped in price in store but they want £162.75 for it on the website click here|DVD%20Recorders at that sort of price difference well worth going to the store I think.

Arnie 17:23 25 Jan 06

Yes I noticed that myself, that's why I was careful to mention in the store price.
I don't know how Tesco prices vary in store, on a regional basis. My feedback was relating to the Stevenage, Herts store.

I saw that Currys were selling the item for around £129 in my local store. Much the same price as John Lewis WGC store.

I have also noticed that DVD RAM prices seem to be falling if one looks around.

FreeCell 17:53 25 Jan 06

Note this recorder is becoming scarce. Even £129 is a good price. It is given very good ratings in some AV reviews at £200. click here

Comet had it in store two weeks ago but not anymore (Guildford) and although it is shown on the web site at £128.16 if you click through you get a "Sorry we can't find this page" message.

Arnie 18:06 25 Jan 06

This may be the link.

click here

FreeCell 11:18 27 Jan 06

Sorry about the link. Tried to get you the page with links to all reviews.

Went into my local Tesco today and no sign of Panny products. Maybe only larger stores.

freaky 12:04 27 Jan 06

Panasonic along with other suppliers are introducing a lot of new models now. It would be a good idea to wait for the dust to settle before deciding on what to purchase.

John Lewis is a good place to buy from as they give a 3-year warranty - plus their prices are very competitive !

Arnie 00:00 28 Jan 06

Correction. John Lewis give 2 year guarantees on most recorders.

5 years on most TVs.

JYPX 15:37 31 Jan 06

Currently a large stack of these in Tesco Walkden (Manchester) at this crazy price. However they are not with the other electricals - all that can be found there is the usual Goodmans offering for about £100. No contest really is it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…