Panasonic DMC-FX12

LastChip 00:39 29 Apr 07

I'm off on holiday in a few weeks and am looking for a small compact camera to take with me, as my trusty Cannon has really become out-dated and the battery is about to give up the ghost.

Where better to look for advice, than the PCA reviews, who rather liked the above camera.

So my question is, has anyone bought this camera and used it in "the real world" and if so, are you happy with it, or do you have reservations?

I'm not expecting professional quality. It is after all a budget offering, but all I need is a point and shoot camera that will fit in my pocket and produce reasonable results.

anchor 14:39 29 Apr 07

I have no personal knowledge of this model; but here is a detailed revue:

click here

GaT7 16:24 29 Apr 07

Another Best Buy review by our very own PCA click here. G

hzhzhzhz 16:29 29 Apr 07

I would go for this one click here

LastChip 18:19 30 Apr 07

anchor: thanks for the link.

Crossbow7: yes, that's what prompted me to start this thread - thanks.

hzhzhzhz: I've had a little Cannon for while and it has been very good, but I get the impression from the reviews, the Panasonic may just be a little better.

I'll leave the thread open a little longer, as I was hoping someone may have actually used the Panasonic in the wild, and could tell me what they thought of it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…