P C Advisor deliveries

rawprawn 16:25 14 Feb 03

Is anyone else having trouble with deliveries from PCA, after changing my subscription from CD issue to DVD, I have had wrong deliveries, 2 of the same deliveries & this went on for nearly two months. They have been very reasonable trying to sort it all out, & when they told me everything was OK now, I ordered Tips & Tricks. That was 2 Weeks ago & still nothing, I am awaiting a response from yet another email.

Forum Editor 16:28 14 Feb 03

perhaps you'll let me know if you haven't had a satisfactory response by say, Tuesday, and I'll take it up with Galleon myself.

rawprawn 16:32 14 Feb 03

Thanks FE I seem to be in a bad patch with PCA at the moment, and I don't want to fall out.

anchor 16:54 14 Feb 03
  rawprawn 17:14 14 Feb 03

Thanks anchor, if I don't get resolved quickly I will contact him.

rawprawn 08:52 15 Feb 03

My issue of Tips & Tricks arrived this morning, so at least that clears the delivery up. However I do not believe that 14 days delivery is acceptable, & I would hope for great improvements in the future, nor did I get a response to my email asking what had happened, which I think is also bad business practice.
I will close this thread as my real problem has been solved & from the responses I feel that anchor & I must be in the minority.

Forum Editor 09:49 15 Feb 03

that T&T arrived, and I hope you enjoy it. Please let us know if you have any problems again.

There are obviously many thousands of subscriptions, and although in an ideal world problems shouldn't arise they do so in the best-run operations from time to time. The important thing is to deal with them efficiently when they do crop up, and I know that Galleon have worked very hard to achieve this.

Elrond 10:05 15 Feb 03

Sorry to jump in on this thread but I subscribed to PCA from this site a few days ago and it said I would get an e-mail within 24hrs confirming my subscription. I haven't had this e-mail, so shud I take it that everything will be ok and the next issue will fall promptly through my letterbox?

Thanks

spuds 11:29 15 Feb 03

PC Advisor subscription service are not the only one who supply late deliveries or lack of response to email enquiries.I have just been through a nightmare with one of galleon's competitors.Took my money but didn't supply the goods as per contract.

oresome 17:28 15 Feb 03

Elrond,
I subscribed a few weeks ago. Didn't get the e-mail confirmation, but did get postal confirmation a few days later. Since then I've received the free gift and first issue as expected. I'd leave it a while longer. Suspect everything will work out fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…