overclockers.co.uk

harps1h 23:13 06 Jan 05

has anybody noticed that they have stopped comminicating via e-mail to any of their depts, from december 21st. they will only accept telephone, fax, or letter. now don't think me being picky, but a company that makes money from my online business then tells me that i can only communicate by either the most expensive or slowest form of doing so ( i don't possess a fax and let's face how many of us plebes do?), is definately sticking 2 fingers up at me!

any thoughts anybody

a perplexed harps1h

spuds 23:46 06 Jan 05

I wouldn't imagine that their change of policy is about sticking up 2 fingers to you. Perhaps they have heard about all those e-notes going astray or are not being answered, so they are trying to improve the customer service by offering a direct telephone line.But of course, letters and faxes can go astray at times.

wiz-king 07:17 07 Jan 05

Sorry for the slight deveation but:-
I found out the other day that I cant talk to some companies by telephone as I dont have a touch-tone phone at work. Our old system is pulse dial so I have been used to waiting for an operator and not getting the dept I want first time but now some companies dont even do that, I just get cutoff. Why should we have to pay thousands for a new phone system when Mr Strowgers system still works fine and does what we need.

Kate B 12:37 07 Jan 05

I'm not very impressed by overclockers: they sent me a processor bundled up by hand in bubblewrap and then were fantastically rude and snotty to me when I told them that I expect something a bit better, even with an OEM component. I certainly wouldn't buy from them again, particularly if you can only get hold of them by pigeon post.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…