overclockers uk

harps1h 22:55 10 Jun 04

we always seem to be unhappy abouy the service we get from certain suppliers and there attitude to rma's. this tme it is nice to tell about GOOD service receivedfrom overclocker.
i had a 9600xt which started to give corrupted pictures. i phoned overclockers, got through first time to their customer service dept., and explained to them the problem. the c.s. guy told me that the ram modules were faulty and that if i returned the card they would replace. so i did that last thursday, got an email to say that they had received it on friday and a further one on tuesday to say that a new one had been dispatched. it duly arrived yesterday and it working away.
so hats off to overclockers and they have proved that crucial are not the only ones to give good service.

BeForU 13:59 11 Jun 04

Good to see a customer that is happy with a company especially Overclockers. I too am happy with them and I've never had any major problems. They always deliever the items very quickly after you've placed an order and thats quite a good thing.

fitfella29 23:00 11 Jun 04

ive been waiting 2 weeks so far for a replacement asus9800xt and just been told i`ll have to wait a further 2 weeks so im not happy with overclockers at the mo.

harps1h 23:13 11 Jun 04

whats the delay? is it out of stuck and why did you send it back?

harps1h 23:13 11 Jun 04

whats the delay? is it out of stock and why did you send it back?

Totally-braindead 15:29 12 Jun 04

It took Overclockers 2 weeks to replace a faulty graphics card, must admit I was a bit miffed it took so long (probably because I ended up using an old S3 and couldn't play any of my games) but they did come through in the end. Must say their service is tons better than Ebuyer took me 3 months to sort out the mess they made, and at least Overclockers will reply to emails unlike Ebuyer. I would use them again.

OU812 01:09 17 Jun 04

I've had good service from Overclockers (Esnet Ltd) and hence there up there in the front row so to speak each time I need a PC upgrade. In my experience delivery has always been swift and their prices very competitive. They also have a well laid out and easy to use website.

The only fly in the ointment is trying to contact them by phone which is (in my experience) very difficult. However this is offset by efficient response via email which seems to be the way to go if you have a problem/query with (or prior to)a purchase.

IanR_ 09:35 19 Jun 04

Yeah i've used them a few times last one been a NEC DVD Burner,i work about 10mins from them so i can deal with someone in person....all in all very good service & prices

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…