Outlook sync

Esso43 16:27 06 Jun 03

Can any body suggest what software is best for sync Outlook on a laptop and a desktop and a ipaq.

PC's use xp pro.

IPAQ uses win ce early version

jazzypop 17:22 06 Jun 03

I use a Palm PDA, that comes with a built-in utility to sync Outlook with a PC - does your iPaq not have an equivalent utility?

See

click here

click here

click here

for further methods / ideas

Esso43 17:34 06 Jun 03

Yes it does and I can sync the ipaq with eitehr of the larger machines but I can't seem to get the two outlooks to share emails?

wee eddie 19:30 06 Jun 03

If you hit File, about half way down is a function called Import & Export. Is that not what it's all about?

ps. I should know how to use I & E, but I am a complete scared-y cat and have just been copying and pasting my .pst files to date, but I must learn soon.

I reckon that reading the Office help files is too simple a solution. I shall have try that in the next week or so

Esso43 19:51 06 Jun 03

Please follow the attached link to a posting on this to continue the thread, sorry for messing up.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…