Outlook Express New Version

suedeblue 12:06 21 Mar 05

Does anyone know where I can get a new version of outlook express. My current one keeps returning error messages when I try to access my emails.

marjted 12:23 21 Mar 05

Not directly answering your query but have you considered an alternative to O.E. and I.E. for that matter?

A friend was having similar difficulties with his e-mail and from here, we came across a reference to Mozilla which I had used on an earlier PC. Have been using Thunderbird and Firefox for about a month now and nothing but good reports.

Just enetr "Mozilla Thunderbird" in the search box and plenty of articles will come up. "Mozilla Firefox" if you want both progs.

Confab 12:31 21 Mar 05

click here

and then click here to see if anything else needs updating.

suedeblue 10:26 24 Mar 05

Thanks I#ll take a look. Will I be able to use the settings I have to access my email through Firefox/Thunderbird?

Stuartli 15:53 24 Mar 05

New version of Internet Explorer which includes OE is SP1:

click here

I've used Firefox and Thunderbird for several months now with complete satisfaction. You can import all your IE and OE settings either during installation or afterwards as required.

Firefox is now on version 1.0.2. If you do switch undertake the configuration of both carefully to get the best results. Updating/upgrding is not required very often.

Thunderbird's Junk Filter is well worth "training"....:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…