Outlook: "Error occured while spellchecking"

ARomeo 19:51 03 Nov 04

I've always used spell checker before sending e-mails with MS Outlook but I now get this error message when I click on "Send".

I recall messing about with my MS Word dictionary because it kept using US instead of UK English, but I don't have the "use MS Word to edit messages" option within the Outlook options.

It's not exactly a major problem but I'm not in a diagnostic mood, can anyone help?

norasan 21:45 03 Nov 04

This may be a big hammer approach but get your install disk ready for Outlook and go through either a REPAIR option or de-install re-install.
Sound like Outlook has got its knickers in a twist and to find out where might be a long process. Technically satisfying to know why – but have you the time to find out.

Me I take the easy route – re-install or repair.

Good luck

ARomeo 21:54 03 Nov 04

I am about to replace this laptop so I might suffer the problem until then. Especially if it requires the CD Disc which is back in my office in London while I'm out in the Middle East.

If I get another delay on my laptop arrival i will get in the mood and re-install.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…