Outlook 2003 junk mail reporter

anchor 10:57 31 Oct 06

Outlook 2003 has an inbuilt junk mail filter that works quite well.

Microsoft are aiming to improve it with a spam reporting service.

click here

Chris the Ancient 11:54 31 Oct 06

An interesting link.

The 'down side' that I see to this is that there is yet another filtering system now available. (Why can't some of these people combine their expertise?)

Personally, I am still happy with my MailWasher as it lets me filter without even needing to download and then send it on.

However, keeping an open mind on the matter, I shall see what else other people have to say.

anchor 12:10 31 Oct 06

Chris the Ancient: The spam filtering system is built in to Outlook 2003. Updates are available monthly.

The new MS reporting system is being introduced to try to improve on what is already there.

Z1100 22:09 31 Oct 06

I use Full Outlook and I have 3 addresses coming into my account and the most junk I get is 10 per day.

I have yet to have anyone tell me they sent a mail message that I did not get.

I trust it...
Hanx!
K.

Chris the Ancient 15:19 01 Nov 06

Thanks guys.

I obviously need to delve into that a bit deeper.

For so long I was on OE, but converted to Outlook 2003 when I had to work in an office for a while and didn't really look at the funcionality of that aspect of it.

/bows head in shame and exits :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…