out of stock

pierc113 12:40 12 Dec 03

been after the cannon i450 printer for over a month now cheepest i've found it is pc world but it is always out of stock on there web site yet if you look in the national papers they keep having a two page spread saying lowest prices with this printer been one of them anybody else found this ?

Rayuk 17:22 12 Dec 03

Argos has it at £79.99

Rayuk 17:25 12 Dec 03

PCWorld £59.99 not in stock perhaps it will be £79.99 when they get some in stock.

pierc113 18:38 12 Dec 03

Well have had a email reply "I have forwarded your details on to the relevant department and
you should receive a response from them shortly."should be intresting if I do get a response what they will say, Me selve I think its a gimmick to visit the shop or goto the website.
loss leader think they call it.

accord 08:42 13 Dec 03

they are not allowed to carry out advertising practises like the one you mention above, they would be fined heavily.

i seem to remember that a minolta dimage digi camera was advertised last year but was always out of stock, i think it was mentioned on bbc watchdog. perhaps worth giving them a call

pierc113 08:53 13 Dec 03

again in the sun today one page ad for pc world the printer is there again, Am still waiting to see if I get a reply from the relevant department

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…