Sharpamatt 18:00 13 Jan 07

Has anyone used this site
click here

If so what was the service Like?
Much appricated

spuds 18:41 13 Jan 07

No sorry never used that company, my preference click here or click here

Jackcoms 18:54 13 Jan 07

You'll find that Choice come highly recommended by many Forum members (including me!).

wjrt 19:27 13 Jan 07
  Mr Mistoffelees 20:44 13 Jan 07

click here

Also highly recommended.

Totally-braindead 01:08 14 Jan 07

Choicestationery for me as well. One of the things I particularly like is the price you see is the price you pay as VAT and delivery is included.

Stuartli 08:37 14 Jan 07

I use click here

Remarkably low prices for compatibles, yet appear to be the same rebadged products as previously obtained on e-Bay etc at higher prices.

Sharpamatt 10:08 14 Jan 07

Checked all of those out, only choise has compatabiles I am looking for, Which the cost is far higher than the Internet Ink. Almost £40 for a full set against £24 for a set,

Plus with three extra Black as a second set you get a further two free.

( Its an Epson R265 )

I will try them and report results

Sharpamatt 10:41 14 Jan 07

That should read £30 not £40

grumpygramp 15:50 14 Jan 07

Have a look at Printcartridge.net I have used them for years and never had any problems I print a lot of photo`s for family members and their colours are perfect provided you use proprietary photo papers.A year or two back when Which Magazine used to issue an award for good web traders, Printcartridge had one .

Sharpamatt 08:54 25 Jan 07

To update on this the inital site wilst the webpage looked good and prices were campatable with the offer of two free cartridges, it sems that the offer is only applicapable to some sets of epson inks.

Whilst addmitting it was misleading the operator I spoke two was not prepared to honour what was stated this raises doubts and I did not order.

The various other links supplied ( inc printcartridge ) were either not much cheaper for Compatables or just did not do them

This is the new Epson Chip type so clearly availability is slow, once rechippers for this type are available ( they have a lot for contacts compared with the previous seven ) then I have no doupt prices will drop, even more when / if a CISS is available.

I did order from here today so will see and report what happens click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…