Ordered My Mesh

the-eel 00:26 30 Aug 03

ordered my mesh matrix 2600+ sfx today AGAIN. first time i was refused credit cos hey, im only 19 :s.

fingers crossed

zanne 01:56 30 Aug 03

Ive had that system for two weeks now, well pleased.

Barrie_G 12:25 30 Aug 03

Despite what you might read on here they are very good computers and you will be well pleased when it arrives.

Just hope that you never have the need to deal with their helpline as this is one area that lets the company down slightly though they do get things sorted eventually.

Giantsquid 13:14 30 Aug 03

Very good computers 3 years and no prob's
good luck.

the-eel 15:21 30 Aug 03

they must be good to be top of the superbudget list

thought id keep the progress of my order on here for the world to witness

2 weeks is about the usual wait isnt it?

-greg

Djohn 17:04 30 Aug 03

Pleased to hear about your new system. Looks good value, hope the days pass quick for you until delivery. Have fun with your new PC.j.

Stuartli 20:49 30 Aug 03

I'm just about to order the 2400 version for an elderly friend - told delivery time for all orders is two-and-a-half weeks.....:-)

wags 22:09 30 Aug 03

I took delivery of my new Mesh PC (my second one) 2 weeks ago, exactly on the date specified and am very pleased with it. From ordering (via the web site) to delivery was 2 weeks.

soy 01:12 31 Aug 03

I don't really see what the point of this thread is about. What is an online diary about someone ordering a computer going to acheive? Hundreds of PC's are bought everyday. What is so special about this case?

soy 01:19 31 Aug 03

By starting this online diary, I assume you think that something was going to go wrong. Why would you purchase a pc from them if you did?

Yes, Mesh have had some negative feedback, but thats no excuse to start a diary about them.

You understand what I'm saying? Its as if your watching mesh with a microscope to see if they faulter. This is not right.

Give them a chance and right back if you run into problems. Mesh would have gone bust if they were that bad.

If I didn't get you right, i'm sorry. This is how I interpret these kinds of threads.

the-eel 15:10 31 Aug 03

i can see where ur coming from soy

i have not once put down mesh, although looking at this forum others have

purpose of this thread is to hopefully prove them wrong

plus i can count the days to my gleaming speedy pc arriving on my doorstep :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…