order not delivered

stevieb27 19:17 13 Mar 04

i ordered a set of 5.1 surround speakers from extreme computing web site,paid for them by paypal,speakers were out of stock and the payment was refunded very promptly,i also got an email from extreme telling me to watch the site and to re-order when they were back in stock which i duly did.i also paid for them again through paypal.problem is the speakers still have not appeared,order satus is processed.despite repeated emails and phone calls i have still had no response from extreme.this has now been going on since 7/12/03.any suggestions how i can get a response or prefrebly now a refund into my account

thanks

fitcher 20:17 13 Mar 04

I had a problem with delivery .. but realised that it was the deliverers / and not the firm I ordered from //it came early sunday morning ,and was left on the doorstep //who ever it was never even knocked on the door ,,you know the firm it has been a subject on the discussion stite

stevieb27 22:46 13 Mar 04

i understand what you are saying but the speakers dont appear to have been dispatched and there has never been a tracking no issued.i have used extreme before,their delivery was certainly very slow ie.2-3 days it said on site it was actually nearer 10 -14 days

stevieb27 22:47 13 Mar 04

im quite concerned that i cannot get any response from them let alone a refund

Wilham 23:01 13 Mar 04

Does this help? click here

PurplePenny 23:04 13 Mar 04

When you pay via PayPal you can claim through them for non-delivery. Unfortunately you have to do it within 30 days of payment so it is too late now :-(

Have you contacted Trading Standards?

Penny

Wilham 23:12 13 Mar 04

Does look as though only applies to eBay, and offers less protection than a credit card. Is this so?
What about your local Office of Fair Trading?

stevieb27 17:12 16 Mar 04

thanks for your help everyone i will contact office of fair trading and take it from there

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac