Orchard Digital

joby1960 16:50 24 Jan 04

i ordered an iriver idh 120 mp3 jukebox via the website at click here at a hefty £255 early last week,the website promises 24-48hr delivery and shows the item in stock.
Unfortunately i can get no response either from the website contact links or the supplied telephone Nos, altough i've left messages on their answerphone i get no reply. Not looking good is it?
Has anybody else dealt with this company or know anything else about them?
Some good news would be very welcome..

Stuartli 09:35 25 Jan 04

I would get in touch immediately with your credit card company (you did buy it by this method I trust?), along with the ShopSafe organisation listed on the website, and let them know exactly what has happened.

I would also contact your local Trading Standards office and inform staff of the situation - it is their responsibility to deal with the matter even though it is in a different area.

To add further emphasis to your case, also contact the TS for South Croydon, who may have knowledge or information on similar problems suffered by other potential customers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…