orange free upgrade 2meg to 6.5meg

clip1 22:47 08 Sep 07

This is ideal for anyone who has just recently signed up with orange on £14.99 package.

Go to orange members centre and sign up from there, you have to renew your contract but anyone who took the free computer deal will only be a month or so into their old one.

spuds 10:36 09 Sep 07

This free upgrade may be a good improvement, providing you are able to obtain the higher upgrade on your existing service/exchange line. Do a check via click here

spuds 10:40 09 Sep 07

Do not use the link provided, this is incorrect, and it may lead to warning errors. Try click here

Appologies for that :O(

So Afraid 12:07 09 Sep 07

If i check at the link provided it just tells me i can get broadband,but does not say up to what speed.

spuds 13:52 09 Sep 07

If you check, there is all the information by clicking on the relevant side panel. This should provide your exchange (after your have provided your telephone number or exchange) capability of how many MB's or what else it can supply.

Samknows can provide a host of things providing you supply or request the relevant information, using the correct second/this link click here .

If you want to do an 'actual' speedtest on your existing set-up, then consider click here This will require registration and correct setting-up. There is a tick box regarding 'start-up', would suggest that this tick box is disabled/unticked before completing download, otherwise the programme will issue pop-up when the computer is started.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos