Orange contact us.?

Autoschediastic 10:29 24 Jul 09

Can anyone help please? iam a long serving contract customer of Orange mobile phones(UK)& i need to ask them a question via email! ive tried tried & better tried to find there email address BUT i am sick to the teeth with FAQ's!! the page i am displaying is stating fill the email form below but theres nothing.? terrible website & this is bad customer service!!

here is the page im getting

click here

birdface 11:06 24 Jul 09

Surly they must have a freephone number that you can use to contact them.Can you get into your mobile account in there home page and maybe contact them from there.

click here

If i remember right I had a terrible job trying to contact them by e-mail and had to phone them eventually.As I had no credit left I had to use the house phone and wait till they put you through to different departments before I got to the person required.

birdface 11:08 24 Jul 09

Mobile account here.

click here

Even that did not help me with my problem and like I said I had to phone them eventually.

birdface 11:12 24 Jul 09
  Autoschediastic 12:55 24 Jul 09

Wow thank you all so much!! it is appauling the fact we cannot email them! sometimes i dont want to be waiting a while to get through to them! And i dont feel like talking too so a email is a good option!

I WILL be making this point known to them not that it makes any differance!!

Thanks again all of you!!

Autoschediastic 13:12 24 Jul 09
  Woolwell 13:33 24 Jul 09

You need to use the e-mail form. It opens ok for me but your link didn't open at all with IE8. Suggest you try another browser.
150 is free and I have found that this is the best way to contact them.

birdface 14:41 24 Jul 09
  birdface 15:07 24 Jul 09

That last e-mail address i sent you works.Just got an automated reply back from orange.

Autoschediastic 12:57 27 Jul 09
  birdface 13:19 27 Jul 09

Just tried that one so far it has not been returned but it was from an old thread and may have changed by now.Or maybe they take 4 or 5 days to reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac