Orange Broadband and Phone deals!!!!!!!!!!

Chrisann 12:29 04 Oct 06

Hi...Have any of you gone for the offer by Orange for their Broadband and Mobile phone packages etc. (was Wanadoo) If so is the Broadband o.k. and did you get connected fairly quickly and was the set up easy etc. i.e. will I be able to do it?? I have been told that a friend is still waiting for his Broadband 2 months after signing the contract etc.

Thanks for any info..

Chrisann.

joebloggs1 21:14 09 Oct 06

I went for this when my daughter wanted a contract mobile. I was already with Wanadoo, been with them from Freeserve days. Only issue I got was that I was paying for their uncapped service, and when they changed it they put me on the capped service so actually saved me £10 per month. They also sent me a live box but I have my own network setup so thats still in it's box. Other than that all has been fine I've not had any other issues

STREETWORK 22:11 09 Oct 06

No problems with the service here, 2.2mb for a 2mb connection is good, and the set up was painless just follow the instructions on the box...

Chrisann 10:57 11 Oct 06

Thanks for replying..I have been sent all the goodies now so hopefully shouldn't have any problems.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

Chrisann...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…