Opinions as to which basic laptop

tonyq 19:33 PM 08 Dec 12

Hi all, some friends of mine are wanting a laptop for basic use,email word ect. This will be there first laptop/desktop. They were hoping to spend around £300 if possible. I suggested that it may be worth there while looking at John Lewis store that usually have a 2 year guarantee included. The following page is an example. From my limited experience,I have found that Toshiba to be value for money. Anyone had a Lenovo laptop if so your thoughts please.

Which would be the best value for money and reliability on the following web site,or are there better value for money options available for there needs?.

http://www.johnlewis.com/Electricals/Laptops+and+Netbooks/Laptops+and+Netbooks/Laptops/398/ProductCategory.aspx#&&/wEXAgURU2VhcmNoRXZlbnRUYXJnZXQFOmN0cmxGaWx0ZXJMSE4xX3JwdEZpbHRlcnNfY3RsMDRfY3RybExpc3RGaWx0ZXJfdXBkVmlld0xlc3MFE1NlYXJjaEV2ZW50QXJndW1lbnQFigFGSUwvRWxlY3RyaWNhbHMvTGFwdG9wcytfMjYrTmV0Ym9va3MvTGFwdG9wcytfMjYrTmV0Ym9va3MvTGFwdG9wcy8zOTgvMS8wL1Byb2R1Y3RDYXRlZ29yeS5hc3B4P2E9MjkyOCU3YzIzODAyJTdjMjc5NyU3YzIyNjIxJTdjNDIyMC0zOTkuOTkmGpKgMNHlT0j5BJbGlO03rSEGbw==

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: We're just hours away from the OnePlus 2 l2…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Motoman robots: from killing The Terminator to samurai swordmanship

Why Apple's being criticised for everything, even the good things