Opinions please

rev.bem 22:38 05 Jan 04

On the 27th december i placed an online order with a company for three sticks of pc2700 256mb DDR.

Tne above mentioned items were listed at£1.65 each plus VAT.I received a confirmation of the order and also printed a copy of the web page showing the goods for sale at this price.

Since then i have not received any further communication from the company nor has my credit card been charged.

Any opinions on weather i should pursue the matter or throw in the towel would be appreciated.

PurplePenny 22:49 05 Jan 04

The price certainly looks like a mistake - who was it?

rev.bem 22:55 05 Jan 04

Thanks for the reply.

As the matter ha not yet been resolved i don't think it would be fair to mention names just yet.

Regards R.B

Forum Editor 23:10 05 Jan 04

if you're not going to mention the name of the company I don't see the point of posting the thread in the first place.

It seems pretty obvious to me that the price shown was an error, and it sounds as if you know that as well. In the circumstances I'm not sure quite what you expect - the company isn't going to send you the RAM by the look of it, and as they haven't taken your money I suggest that you forget the matter. These mistakes happen - human beings are like that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…