Opera releases version 7

TOPCAT® 13:32 29 Jan 03

Faster, smaller and smarter Opera 7 is ready to Rock the Web!

click here

TOPCAT® 23:28 29 Jan 03

Looks like Figar0! Curtain closes. :)) TC.

powerless 07:34 30 Jan 03

I did use Opera on my 98 machine, to be honest i found MSIE to be faster. I like the right click insert name, address etc, thats a nice feature.

Also all of your windows are kept within opera. Instead multiple MSIE's open at once.

Havnt tried it on my XP tho, in fact am gunna download it now.

powerless 07:41 30 Jan 03

It's nice!

powerless 07:53 30 Jan 03

When the password wand thingeeemaboo popped up.

Tazfan 11:34 30 Jan 03

Is it the full version, and no longer the Beta? Does it allow the use of the back button on a mouse now etc?

TOPCAT® 11:58 30 Jan 03

Oslo, Norway - Jan 28, 2003

Opera Software today unleashed the final Opera 7 for Windows, making the latest in Internet technology available for the millions of Web users in need of a better browser. Opera 7 is a substantial upgrade, with code rewritten from the rendering engine and up, resulting in the fastest, smallest, most full-featured desktop browser ever released.

erkmatrix 14:37 30 Jan 03

Its ok but must say found internet explorer 6.0 faster and the screen looks clearer with internet explorer. But I guess it will come in a second browser as internet explorer 6.0 has a few problems when entering some passwords on varous sites with two accounts,so thanks for the post

Coaster3 16:24 06 Feb 03

What about the people who purchased Opera 6?

Do they get a free upgrade?

Kyomii 11:51 07 Feb 03

There is an important update for this browser as five serious vulnerabilites have been discovered in it since its release:

click here

for more information

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…