To open or not to open!

ivesy 12:50 05 May 07

I got a game I ordered from CD WOW this morning the thing is when I look on the back of the box it reads "Asia-Pacific edition" then "Not for sale in N America, S America EUROPE or Japan"

My worry here is I open it and the voices text etc are in a language I don't understand and I'm forced to return it and CD WOW won't replace it as the plastic cover for the box has been removed.

I'll be furious if they do. I saw nothing on the website that says it was the Asian version. CD wow aren't open for calls til monday so that's why I'm after some advice on here please!

Stuartli 13:33 05 May 07

See what the company has to say before taking any further action - I would suggest that it will be likely to exchange the game, but ensure that it pays the costs involved.

rickf 13:36 07 May 07

CD WOW is a reputable co. though. Bought lots of CDs from them before. I have gone over to Play.com 'cause its nearer home and delivery is quick.

Forum Editor 16:37 07 May 07

Talk to the company and get an exchange/refund.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…