Online Stores

Harry 12:11 03 Sep 04

I am thinking of building a system. Can anyone tell of some reliable and cost effective online stores out here. Thanks

harps1h 22:32 03 Sep 04

i have built a number of machines over the years and find most suppliers effecient. there are of course exceptions to every rule and the same goes for this.

i would recommend you read the forum to see other peoples experience with on line retailers and then make an informed decision on who you buy from. iwould also say that you should shop around as different companies have different specials on to grab your attention. if you are not sure about a supplier do a search on this forum for any old postings regarding people gripes and you will see a pattern emerge.

if you want a personal recommendation and i stress it is personal then i would say click here or click here

aslo go to crucial for your memory as they have a handy tool on their site to help make sure the ram will be compatible with your motherboard and they garuantee it will work.

sood luck and watch out that you get everything that compatible and if you are not sure ring the company and ask

harps.

ps. use a credit card!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…