Online Shooping

dazza39 11:13 09 Mar 07

Back in January I placed an order for an item online which wasn't in stock,but I was charged for it,subsequently the item itself was out of stock for a while so I cancelled my order,but i was already billed,now i'm trying to get my money back but the firm are not answering their phone,my emails etc...waht else can i do ?,any advice.Thanks

anchor 11:42 09 Mar 07

If you paid by credit card, contact your card issuer ASAP.

grumpygramp 13:22 09 Mar 07

Snail Mail recorded delivery best bet suggest 7 day period before contacting small claims court

dazza39 14:34 09 Mar 07

Credit card not an issue as such ,have checked my account just want my money back,more a customer support problem,here's the web site in question if anyone wants to look and comment.

click here

QinesiQ 21:58 14 Mar 07

Hi what anchor means that if you paid by credit card your provider can refund your money quickly and kick the firm’s butt on your behalf!

I've found it a very quick and stress-free process in the past! Much more effective than pursuing it yourself.

:-)

wee eddie 10:23 15 Mar 07

to refund your money.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…