online pc purchase, best sites?

second best 16:26 12 Nov 04

hello, my brothr has left it to me cause he doesn't have access to the internet, to find a good deal for a colplete pc. can you reccomend any sites. i am currently looking at ebuyer and savastore(watford). thanks

bremner 16:32 12 Nov 04

If you mean an assembled PC then Mesh and Evesham are hard to beat.

If you mean components then along with Ebuyer, I suggest dabs and Scan

TomJerry 16:48 12 Nov 04

how much you want to speed and what you need PC for?

second best 17:10 12 Nov 04

thanks bremner, i'm looking at mesh now. tom jerry, he's looking to spend no more than 700 at this point in time, with view to add later, so just need the essentials. this includes vat and delivery, so you can knock a few quid off it again. i had in mind to get all componets from 6 months to 1 year ago. good speeds but not top prices, you know what i mean. needs to be complete to the door cause i won't be there to hold his hand. oh, and it's got to be black. :) thanks again.

BillEmm 23:46 12 Nov 04

Have a look at Novatech

click here

They have very good after sales support as well as good products at a reasonable price.

Bill

dibble 20:12 13 Nov 04

Have a look here
click here
Excellent systems, plenty of choices with specification and very good after sales.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…