online digital photo ordering

IPA 15:59 24 Sep 05

I seem to be spending quite a bit of money on printer ink and thought that I would have a look at an online photo service.Any thoughts or recommendations would be helpful.

pj123 16:43 24 Sep 05

What Operating System do you have? What printer do you have?

Have you tried Choice Stationery for compatible ink cartridges?

If you really want an online print service try this one:

click here

Wilham 17:52 24 Sep 05

IPA: Have you tried Boots 50 for £5 prints? My wife likes the hardness of their (glossy) glaze. Boots processing seems to get more out of over-dark pics than I can.

Wuggy 18:32 24 Sep 05

Try click here
They seem to be cheaper than most.

anskyber 19:40 24 Sep 05

Before you do try these I have found them to be very good. click here

IPA 20:35 24 Sep 05

Xp SP2 ,Canon i865.

Thanks for info & links. Does compatible ink have same depth of colour,vibrancy & longevity as original? I really cant complain about the quality of my Canon prints but I do seem to get through cartridges quite quickly,not to mention the cost of paper.

Looking at various prices it seems that an online print will cost from about 7p for a postcard size print.Equivalent to £2.52 for 36. Not too bad!

Stuartli 13:44 25 Sep 05

click here has been respected for a long time and has topped well known consumer and photographic magazine surveys.

Even so, the service such as already mentioned or provided by Jessops of 50 prints for a fiver really do take some beating cost wise...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…