chiefs 23:30 06 Feb 03

according to there 60 day money back garantee,they havent refunded my money paid to them i cancelled due to there service which i found it to be unsatisfactory, after 4attempts they managed to cancell my domain and hosting but yet they havent refunded me its been about 3 weeks now and they havent even bothered to reply as to the refund,what and where shall i write? please advise

spuds 22:57 07 Feb 03

Have you checked to see if they have obtained payment from you. I use 1&1 and I find that they delay payment collection at times.So if they have not confirmed taking payment from you, then there are no payments to return. If you wish to contact them direct then try 1&1 Internet Limited,Pegasus Court, 25-26 Herschel Street, Slough, SL1 1PA.Do not forget to quote your Invoice date and number,Customer number and Contract number.

hayeside 18:32 12 Feb 03

I have found to be very helpful. It may take time for their payments to be collected as Spud says. So check they even collected first

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…