ktheed1 17:08 05 May 03

i have paid 29.00 pounds for a years domain called click here yesterday and i have tryed calling them and its a dead number called bt they says they have no records of that number, even tryed emailing them and get a message back saying email address not in use, the problem is that i am trying to upload my site and have tryed3 different ftp programs and they keep saying that my webspace cant be found and then i try logging on there site and accroding to them my account doesnt exist and i have reciepts from to say them money has been debited from my switch card, and i just dont know where to go from here, thanks if you got any ideas

muscic lover 17:44 05 May 03

send in to their site a request for a domain name, give a bit of false info obout your credit card number _wrong number) and a correct reply address.
That should make them generate an answer - eager to take more vcash off of you, and then reply to the number / address with your question of.............!
Get involved with the trading standards council as it seems that you may have been ripped off!
Search online about the company and see if that generates a mail / email address!
contact your credit card company and ask if they can help (especially if you have a gold or platinum card), they may be able and willing to look into cases of this nature.
get in touch with your local police office and see if there is anything that they can do to help.... it seems as though you may heve been 'mugged' in an electronic way!

Just a few suggestions for you (!).

Hope this gets some sort of closure for you!

Good luck and be persistant..... after all it is your money!

ktheed1 17:48 05 May 03
  VoG™ 18:03 05 May 03

click here click here click here (red banner at the top).

Doesn't look very pronising, does it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…