one and one (when do you pay)

hooligan 16:53 12 Apr 04

I bought some domains from one and one about 3 weeks ago with my credit card.I got my credit statement still not on.

when do they take it out ?

looked on the site but it says no statements are ready

pj123 17:08 12 Apr 04

Check here click here to see if they have been registered yet.

Forum Editor 18:21 12 Apr 04

OneandOne have a billing cycle, and you'll be invoiced when your turn comes. I've noticed that there's often a delay of this kind, but eventually you'll receive an email telling you the invoice is ready for viewing on your account space.

You can check to see if the domain names are showing as active on your account - have you done that?

hooligan 18:27 12 Apr 04

I can use them for email etc and showing the holding page`s on line. I just wanted to know were Iam with my credit card and not for my missis to see i got a bit carried awey with it haha

Forum Editor 19:12 12 Apr 04

that's certainly not something we can help with. You won't be the first husband to be in that situation.......or the last.

Hunte® 22:04 12 Apr 04

My experience of one and one is that they took the payment about 10 weeks after I ordered the domain. Much longer than I expected but better the money in my account than in one and ones :p

Sparrowhawk 15:37 13 Apr 04

I receive an invoice from them every year.

I did not use their email as it was not possible to send attachments...

spuds 19:39 13 Apr 04

You will get the bill, but it may take a couple of months or so.Don't worry, while the money's in your bank and not 1&1's. You may also find that your transaction may go through 1&1's German account system, don't worry, this will not make any difference to your UK package prices.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…