Office Professional & Licencing help please

Audio~~Chip 23:17 PM 21 Nov 12

I need to buy office professional for my son who requires it or his homework it must have the Access and Publisher included reason why I choos Professional.

I have seen the University package but I don't think the licence aggrement you have to go through for activation would work as he is at a School and not a college yet. The school does have a computer department which they call a Computer IT College but its just a dedicated suite in the school so I see it as not been offical.

Does any forum user happen to know of any sugestions how i could get arround this so I wouldn't have to pay the £350 ish package or maybe suggest another way?

Really greatfull for any guidance.

rdave13 00:59 AM 22 Nov 12

No idea if this will help but found this through Google, sounds too good to be true.

You'll have to study the caveats. G'luck.

retep888™ 02:25 AM 22 Nov 12

click here for Software4Students

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus click here

Who is Eligible? click here

Please check & research the site carefully before any purchase.

spuds 11:28 AM 22 Nov 12

Usually any 'educational establishment' will be accepted for student offers. Perhaps a chat with the school's IT person will resolve any issues?.

Audio~~Chip 21:48 PM 22 Nov 12

Excellent rdave13, & M8T retep888 ! & spuds also

Looks good to me so thank U guys ! another problem sorted.

Cheers Steven

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch EA Gamescom 2015 Press Conference live: EA Gamescom live stream - watch EA talk Star…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Play the retro 8-bit dating naked adventure game by The Uprising Creative

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…