o2 having problems

Chris the Ancient 12:21 23 Jul 09

I have been having a lot of outages with my o2 email. And during that time, I can't even log into the o2 home page.

I've not been idle, I have been pressurising o2 to get a resolution (thank goodness for a 24/7 freephone!)

But, today, a friend sent me this link. click here

Many other people affected here?

interzone55 13:12 23 Jul 09

Is this just related to O2 mobile connections, as my ADSL internet is fine.

There is some ongoing maintenance on the O2 broadband network, could this be the cause of your problems

click here

Chris the Ancient 14:32 23 Jul 09

For me it's just been broadband - fortunately not mobile phone.

So often I've not even been able to get into o2 homepage to check on status - so I've bookmarked your link in the hopes...

It wouldn't be so bad if it hadn't been going on for s-o-o-o long. I need my email because that's where a lot of my jobs come in to me. It has been flippin' frustrating.

Having said that, according to MailWasher (my spam filter of choice), there hasn't been an outage today... yet!

Chris the Ancient 14:36 23 Jul 09

Having said that, and re-reading the status page, my area is not one of any affected ones. One of the helpline operators did confess to me that the problem seems to be in the 'London area'. For me, and using tracert, it always hits one particular hop and then grinds to a halt as 'timed out'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…