o2 broadband

charlton200 08:42 23 Feb 08

Anyone with o2 for their broadband.

Could you tell me what it like please. Are you happy with it?

Also could you let me have a link to its homepage so that i could have a look at it.

Many thanks.

merciarich 09:05 23 Feb 08

The 100 day money back guarantee seems quite reasonable

tullie 09:20 23 Feb 08

If you want a link,try google yourself instead of someone else doing it for you.

charlton200 12:44 23 Feb 08

I did try Google, thats why i asked because I couldn't seem to find it. Don't bother to reply to my question if you can only be rude.

Confab 12:47 23 Feb 08

Had it for a few weeks.

Transfer from old isp really quick (about a week) and they kept me informed through the process.

My downloads speeds are about 13 Meg on the 16 Meg service.

Free connection and wireless router.

Tech support free and answers quickly and based in UK.

Happy with it apart from one small issue, which is now hopefully fixed.

Inexpensive

click here

o2 click here

tullie 12:51 23 Feb 08

I wasent being rude,how do you think people find sites,a simple search found me this:
click here

tullie 12:51 23 Feb 08

I wasent being rude,how do you think people find sites,a simple search found me this:
click here

Chris the Ancient 13:02 23 Feb 08

Exactly the same for me as it was for Confab.

Added to that, I wanted to use my own netgear router and they talked me through (on the freephone number) the procedures for setting it up to work on o2.

I'm happy with them.

CtA

Chris the Ancient 13:03 23 Feb 08

Some of their pages aren't Firefox friendly and need to be looked at with Explorer!

jimmybond 13:06 23 Feb 08

quite...I just typed in 'broadband 02' into Google, and it was the first link that appeared
click here=

I know there's some technique in effective online searchine but come on! :-)

charlton200 13:28 23 Feb 08

Sorry if i have miss-led you. yes I did find that o2 broadband page. What i was expecting to see was like tiscali or orange or virgin, a homepage with news music webmail etc, i cound't seem to find that with 02.

more importantly I also was more enquiring to see what people thought of O2 as i was thinking of changing from tiscali to O2.

Thanks anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac