O2 and Billing

Fateful Shadow 20:36 09 Jul 05

Does anybody use O2 for their mobile service? I'm interested in their online 'Pay Monthly' tariffs but I wanted to know if they use itemised billing. This will help me to keep track of where I'm spending my money (and if they try anything to overcharge me :P )

Pooke 21:00 09 Jul 05

It is itemised and all you do is log onto the the o2 website, it'll have your account details and itemised bill. It runs 3 days behind.

And you will NOT recieve an bill through the post, it's all done online. They'll notify you with an email for bills and as above you log onto your account to see it.

hth

Pooke

Fateful Shadow 21:14 09 Jul 05

Thanks pooke. That does help a lot. At least now I can see where my minutes/texts are going and complain with evidence if they bill me incorrectly ;)

wint 19:33 11 Jul 05

Got to say that in almost 2 years of o2 on-line (as opposed to high street) they haven't made any mistakes that I have found. Occasionally one or two text messages get charged for on the "unbilled calls" section but seem to sort them selves out by the time the actual bill is issued.

Fateful Shadow 19:49 11 Jul 05

Ok, I've just looked online and I've been billed already...£19.63, without a phone?! Does this mean I have to pay for the month ahead or has something gone wrong?

Pooke 20:08 11 Jul 05

Ahead, you pay line rental in advance. You've signed up a few days before the billing date.
If you had signed up after the billing date, the following month, you would have had to pay line rental for the time you had the phone and the month ahead. Hence they tell you your first bill may be higher than expected, yours won't as you've got it early.

I hope this makes sense.

Pooke

Fateful Shadow 20:20 11 Jul 05

Ah, yes it does now! Thanks Pooke :)

(Cool name btw :P )

Pooke 20:45 11 Jul 05

I got the history of my surname traced and it's one of the variations documented.

Pooke

Pooke 20:48 11 Jul 05

To keep this in tone with PCA here's the link click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…