ntl refund

pat2068 01:02 08 Jun 05

i got ntl removed as i was having problems with my account they owe me money they have owed me this money from the removal which was 15 april i have written to them no reply i have emailed them no reply i have phoned on numerous occasions i keep getting different dates as to when i will receive this money as i have said this has been going on since 15 april any help please in what i can do next thanks leo

Master.mind 15:11 08 Jun 05

Good luck.

NTL have owed me money since I cancelled my account with them and they carried on charging me for several months.

I've got a letter from them admitting they were at fault and indicating the amount they were going to refund me. That was last September.

Despite several letters and phone calls I've still not received my money. When I wrote to them they ignore me and when I phone them I'm told that they'll look into it and get back to me, which of course they don't.

I've had to right the money off, as it's not enough to warrant the costs of the small claims court.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…