NTL Improving?

Elrond 19:23 03 Mar 03

I just want to say WOW about NTL, I have needed to get onto their technical support line twice in the past few days and after going thru the usual menus, as soon as the voice has told me I've been placed in the queue my call has been answered. My past experiences have seen 30minute waits.

urban gorilla 19:44 03 Mar 03

the time you rang didn't happen to be yesterday between 2 and 5pm when the whole country were glued to the box watching THE match was it?

obbit 19:45 03 Mar 03

NTL, i must say when they get it right they are brill, but when they pull off stunts like capping BB, oh no here we go again, and disguising the reasons why, then they fall down badly

oresome 19:46 03 Mar 03

Perhaps everybody else carried out their threat to 'unsubscribe' following the BB capping and you're the only customer?

urban gorilla 19:47 03 Mar 03

ha ha .. maybe he was ringing to cancel too.

he he :-) 20:10 03 Mar 03

to join NTL because i've had loads recomendations from freinds who live in chorley but i live in coppull the village next to it and they havent cable so i am unlucky there :-(

he he :-) 20:17 03 Mar 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…