NTL acquires virgin mobile

JAK68 13:20 05 Jul 06
  Stuartli 13:24 05 Jul 06

This move has been underway for some time - this is the completion of the deal.

The Virgin brand name is highly regarded in the commercial world thanks to Sir Richard Branston always being willing to court publicity for his various business interests.

SG Atlantis® 13:54 05 Jul 06

lmao

Stuartli 16:21 05 Jul 06

I believe Sir Richard will be doing very well out of the deal.

You don't move in such circles and acquire or sell multi-million pound operations without ensuring you reap the modest benefits...:-)

He's a self-made man - don't knock those who show enterprise.

It's how thousands of jobs are created in the UK and, in fact, all over the world.

ade.h 16:27 05 Jul 06

Pattoo was referring to the extraneous T in Branson! ;-)

kiddgame2000 16:27 05 Jul 06

NTL are the most useless shower i have ever had the mis-fortune to do business with.

Sorry for the outburst but 20 minutes on hold this morning has made me really angry all day especially as i never got through and gave up trying. The sales assistant put me on hold for 5 minutes saying she was transfering me to a different department and then SHE picked up the phone after 5 minutes on hold because she hadnt actually transfered me at all.

It is an insult to anyone who actually is useless to call NTL useless.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…