"nsysonline" service = A1+

iambeavis 12:15 19 Jul 07

If anyone is looking to have a PC custom built, then I can recomend "nsysonline" - click here - if you can't find what you want, on their "configurator", just pick up the phone and you can discuss your needs with them and have a PC built that's designed to suit your own needs. That's what I did and I've ended up with the machine I wanted at an astonishingly good price.

I spoke to Simon Edgar, when I called, and told him what I wanted the PC to do. We discussed it and he, very patiently, gave advice and made suggestions as to components. Within a matter of hours, of our conversation, there was a quote in my inbox - it was so good I didn't have to think twice about accepting it. Throughout the build, I was kept informed of the progress and, at no time, when I contacted Simon, was I made to feel that my call was unnecessary and a waste of his time. Delivery was also on time.

The build quality is excellent and the components are top-notch, plus, there was the added bonus that I could have "XP" installed, rather than "Vista" (original disc, not recovery, included with the PC). All in all, dealing with "nsysonline" has been a pleasure and I would recommend them unreservedly - so thank you to "nsysonline", and Simon, from me.

Whilst on the subject of good sevice, I should also mention two more businesses whose service is, in my opinion, excellent.

The first is "Native Digital" - click here . I purchased an "Eizo" monitor, and a colour calibrator, from them and they were delivered just a little over twenty four hours later. The salesman, on the other end of the phone was extremely helpful and no question was to trivial for him to answer - again a pleasant shopping experience. Well done "Native Digital".

The second is "PhotoGlossy.com" - click here once again a business with a terrific telephone manner and excellent prices to boot.

All three companies are like "Crucial" - click here in that they make you feel that they want your custom, not just this time, but the next time and the next time and the next time after that... so my hat off to all of them, I have no hesitation in recommending any of them.

Eazy T 09:03 20 Jul 07

I have also paid for a new PC to be built from NSYSonline, and have also been dealing with Simon.

The PC is currently being built so I can't report on that yet, but what I can say is that I agree 100% with your comments about nsys and Simon. He's been extremely helpful, talking me through the build options, giving advice on how best to make my soend with an eye on upgrades I'd like to make in the future, and always quickly and helpfully respondin to any enquiries I've been making throughout the process.

High quality customer service, and would also recommend them for that, and judging by your comment about your PC (and others on other threads) I will also be on here praising that soon.

Eazy T 09:03 20 Jul 07

nb "soend" should read "spend"!

iambeavis 10:53 20 Jul 07

Even the packaging is put together with tlc - they make sure the goods arrive at your doorstep in good order. One thing though, you aren't going to get a peek at the insides of the machine, there are seals on the side-panels... break them and the warranty is void. They must have guessed that I'm an inveterate "fiddler".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…