Now here is a bargain.....:-)

Stuartli 18:12 05 Jun 03

Just had an e-mail from click here revealing that it is to sell a DVD+ writer below the three figure mark - and it's from a top brand name.

It's the NEC ND1000A DVD+ Writer which supports up to 2.4x DVD+R write speed and is supplied as a OEM product with Nero Express & Nero Vision Express software.

Price is £99.99.

The firm is also about to sell Datawrite Yellow 4x DVD-R media in packs of 25 from 98p upwards.

PSF 18:37 05 Jun 03

click here

Did you see this pc for £39.99, it is only 300mhz but for a second user or the kids it is good value.

Stuartli 19:01 05 Jun 03

The Celeron version at £60 looks even better value - but have a quick look at Scan's TodayOnly page (today!), where the latest Asus BareBones system is revealed: click here

Very smart and all of them excellent value for money along with those from MSI, providing the means to build an excellent individual system at very keen prices.

My son built an AMD 900 Duron based system for a friend of mine for £405 including VAT and the latest Samsung 17in monitor; all components were acquired from Scan at the same time.

rins36 19:14 05 Jun 03

Stuartli

Hi just been on the web page that u gave in the above posting, tried to save to favorites via the link on the page & got the message that there was an error on the page

Have u received this message or is it just me?

Stuartli 09:10 06 Jun 03

I've had Scan's TodayOnly page in my Favourites lineup for several years - it's a great source of acquiring products at keen prices and which is checked on a daily basis.

Perhaps the best way for you is to save it to Favourites is via the Add option in the lefthand panel, placing it in a folder of your choice such as Reference.

rins36 19:35 06 Jun 03

Checked the webpage again, still same problem. The webpage that came up when i clicked on your click here was the following:- click here

Is this correct

Stuartli 20:18 06 Jun 03

BigPockets is offering the DVD rewriter and the cheapo reconditioned barebones desktops, Scan regularly offers new Asus and MSI BareBone systems at cracking prices; these are offered on an ad hoc basis on its TodayOnly page.

The latter was in reply to PSF...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…