Now that is good service

Starfox 18:29 23 Dec 04

Last night at 7-15pm I ordered an external hard drive from click here my first order incidentally,being only 2 days before Christmas I expected to recieve my order Wednesday next or later.

Order delivered by Amtrac at 8-15am today,exactly 13 hours later,installed and working by 8-30,now that is impressive.We all complain about bad service but I think praise should be given when someone get's it right.

Forum Editor 19:25 23 Dec 04

especially at this time of the year. It speaks volumes for the efficiency of both and Amtrac.

rickf 21:25 23 Dec 04

I have always found Amtrak to be very reliable and the driver is always helpful and courteous, unlike some I could name.

Gaz 25 21:39 23 Dec 04

is part of Granville, which is Time Computers Ltd.

I might be wrong, but as a supanet customer, I get special offers from Savastore, and Time computers always send via Amtrak.

Alan2 22:09 23 Dec 04

I think you'll find that Savastore is actually part of Watford Electronics. click here

spuds 23:47 23 Dec 04

Savastore is part of the Watford Electronisc Group. If you subscribe to their email list, thenyou will usually receives a weekly special offers newsletter.

There is Savapoint, which some people confuse with Savastore. Savapoint supplies special bonus loyalty gifts for the likes of Tiscali etc click here

Kate B 12:10 24 Dec 04

Vast improvement on Amazon! My birthday was three weeks ago and various friends ordered stuff off my wishlist for me: one order had to be sent out twice before I got it; another order has also been sent out twice and I'm still waiting for that!

well, perhaps it will be a nice 41-and-one-month birthday present.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…