Novatech.co.uk

myphrill 22:14 26 Dec 04

Who else would recommend Novatech.co.uk who seem to be always over £15 cheaper than the highstreet?

rickf 23:22 26 Dec 04

This is a very good company with many good things said about them.

ton 23:44 26 Dec 04

Excellent customer service from Novatech.

Amyfa 00:00 27 Dec 04

Have used Novatech and would use them again

Cook2 00:33 27 Dec 04

Used them a number of times, never any trouble. When my TFT gave up the ghost I telephoned Novatech who gave me a number to ringm as it would be quicker, 2 days later I had my replacement.

Sapins 09:35 27 Dec 04

I have praised them in the past, but, their e-mail response time can be very poor, I'm still waiting since I contacted them on 14/12/04

I have used novatech for about 3 years now and they have been no probs...great customer care aswell..also i have used e buyer as they are sometimes even cheaper than novatech..but do buy mainly from novatech...regards karl

Bandy 10:38 27 Dec 04

I agree with Sapins that their email response, although normally very good, did let them down over the run up to Christmas.

However I buy from them for about four different companies, find them very reliable and their support is excellent.

I have found them to be always polite and helpful and their response to problems to be second to none

There may be people who "fall through the net", but I haven't met or heard of them yet.

stylehurst 11:47 27 Dec 04

Have used them for 10 years without any problems; this speaks for itself, would have gone elsewhere if they had let me down. Their own brand stuff is always a good buy.

Fellsider 14:34 27 Dec 04

I'll join the others here.

Had no problems at all with Novatech and nearly always look at their site first before purchasing anything.

(another good one is 7dayshop.com)

cringe 16:15 27 Dec 04

Coincidence. I've just ordered a Xaser III keyboard and mouse with Novatech, about 30 mins ago. Its my first order with them, and I was concerned about their cheap prices and had to read the description several times before I believed it. If this turns out OK, it wont be my last order. :)?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5