Novatech VS Ebuyer vs The rest

Where can I buy a good fast hard drive for about £50 including postage.Novatech does a very fast seagate ST3250620AS click here
But I have read Seravel bad reviews on them.
Were would you buy a hard drive from?

mark2 19:59 10 Aug 07

I've had good service from Novatech, goods despatched and arrived when they said they would.

But that drive appears to be out of stock currently "19 overdue" so even with the best will in the world they're unlikely to be able to deliver quickly in that case.

Boris {B<) 20:07 10 Aug 07

Never had any problems with Novatech in what must be well over 3 years now.

Boris {B<) 20:12 10 Aug 07

This one is in stock :-

click here

£41.71

hereford456 20:24 10 Aug 07

Novatech.
Been using themm for 5 years & never had any problems with them.
1st class service everytime.

Totally-braindead 20:25 10 Aug 07

Of the two suppliers I would use Novatech every time, even if it turned out to be a bit more expensive.
I'm afraid I had a lot of trouble with Ebuyer and subsequently no longer use them.
I assume you've read several bad reviews of the hard drive in question and not Novatech?

spuds 22:09 10 Aug 07

I use both Ebuyer and Novatech on a fair regular basis. But of late I have had problems with Ebuyer and their 'within' 5 days free delivery (on goods over a certain price), more like 9 days on my last three orders.But to be fair, Ebuyer were very honest when I queried this. Free delivery procedure can result when Ebuyer decides to send the items out, pay for delivery on their other options, and you will get priority.

Ebuyer do have a much wider and varied selection of items, than Novatech.

Chris the Ancient 22:44 10 Aug 07

Did you notice the dates of most of those reviews?

Personally, I have used Novatech many times over the past few years and have never had any problems,

My review? *****

sunny staines 12:12 11 Aug 07

click here

had my seagate barracuda 250 replaced twice both of these plus my present one all gave fail dst readings using seagate diagnostics, I think they were false positives as the drive is working ok on my machine, got poor response from seagate. good point drive guarentee 5 years.

Pine Man 13:01 11 Aug 07

'But I have read Seravel bad reviews on them'

I have never heard a bad word about them and have been using them for about 20 years!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5